Dr. David Lee is a certified orthodontic specialist who serves the Garden Grove, CA community with orthodontic care that is tailored to meet each patient’s individual needs. Dr. Lee embraces the challenges that come with trying to put together all the pieces of the puzzle while formulating a treatment plan. By staying on top of all the newest dental procedures and technologies, he is able to provide the highest quality of care, but also enjoy a lifetime of learning and improving.
As an orthodontist, Dr. Lee has the honor of treating patients from all walks of life. He loves getting to know them and often finds himself learning something new every day. Dr. Lee has the privilege of forming real relationships with his patients and finds it extremely rewarding to see their confidence grow during treatment and witness their transformation with this increased self-esteem.
Education and continuing education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Master’s in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
Dr. Lee’s passion for excellence has led him to strive to keep up to date with the newest techniques and technology in order to provide exceptional orthodontic care and customer service. He attends well beyond the required number of continuing education courses each year and participates in several orthodontic study clubs. Dr. Lee has a strong commitment to excellence and believes that there is always room for improvement.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon honorary dental society
Outside the office
Dr. Lee has lived in the Huntington Beach, CA area his entire life. He and his wife, Liz, are high school sweethearts, and they welcomed their first child into their lives in 2013. Dr. Lee enjoys traveling with his family, snowboarding, and the occasional round of golf.
Both Dr. Lee and his wife are passionate about helping people who are less fortunate. They frequently volunteer in the community with programs like Kidworks, Habitat for Humanity, Toys for Tots, and local food drives. Extending his work outside the local area, Dr. Lee also participates in international mission trips to serve the underprivileged.